thanks and success

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat May 27 11:29:47 EDT 2000

At some point in the discussions about zipspeak it becomes useful to
recognize that zipspeak is a guest OS inside a host OS. The meaning in
this recognition may be that all services may not be available that would
be in a native environment. At least, it is reasonable to consider this
possibility. In fact, I'd say this is a probability and not merely a
possibility.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development

janina at afb.net