Zipspeak Problem

Jason Custer trekiejc at mindspring.com
Sat May 20 14:59:20 EDT 2000

Hi,
I don't know if you have already tried these ideas, and I don't know much
about Dell, but here are a few ideas that may help.
You have probibly tried all these already, but here goes. First, are you in
dos? You have to go to start, shutdown, restart in m.s. dos. Here is another
thaught. The folder where zipspeak is must be \linux on whatever drive you
are on. In other words, when you unzip the zipspeak file, linux.bat should
be in \linux. If you have only one partition, then maybe it is /dev/hda1. If
you are on another partition, mabe it is /dev/hda5. Also, you must use
winzip to presurve long filenames, and you must preserve the directory tree.
Good luck, and I hope there is at least one idea that you have not yet
tried.

Jason C.