Zipspeak Problem

Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Fri May 19 08:54:40 EDT 2000

I have been trying to run Zipspeak on a desktop Dell with a 200MHZ MMX
with a 4.6 gigabyte disk drive.  I downloaded the proper kernel and the
mini Transport speaks just fine.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to
find the disk partition where Linux resides.  I've tried at least 15
combinations by editing linux.bat and thus far, no luck.  I keep getting a
kernel panic.  My editing is doing something because the numbers it
reports keep changing (major and minor device number?).  The right shift
key and page down keys seem to do nothing.  Any suggestions?

    Jim WB0TFK