RedHat and booting up with syslinux

frankiec at unforgettable.com frankiec at unforgettable.com
Tue May 16 00:18:28 EDT 2000

Well then in either case it should be at the top.  And if you are
interested in getting that synth working on com 1 or ttyS0 you will need
to have the line look like this.

serial=0,9600N8

Bill is there any way you can help Vic make a redhat 6.2 boot disk for his
synth with the syslinux serial option?  I don't know anything about the
redhat boot disks.

FC