[barryp at hurontel.on.ca: Re: Welcome To "Speakup"! (Digest mode)]

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sun May 14 17:56:52 EDT 2000

From: Barry Pollock <barryp at hurontel.on.ca>
To: speakup-admin at braille.uwo.ca
Subject: Re: Welcome To "Speakup"! (Digest mode)

	You wer mentioning that some combinations do not work. There two
arrays starting at line 114 and line 120.
The first array works against the second array. I didn't want me to get
myself confused so kh ku kp are not in the first array along with others.
If the first arrlay ends with "" you can insert or remove as many enteries
as you wishk7 is the same as kh.I did it for testing to see that the
values were indeed correct. It is working the way it is, I didn't want to
break it. It only means 8 more entries in the arrayI can add them in the
next version, but it is a nice and easy to tell that things are working
properly. Thank you for the input.
Barry