Redhat6.1 boot disks with Speakup don't seem to work withDoubleTalk LT

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Thu May 11 22:35:32 EDT 2000

Janina, I did what you suggested, but nothing works still. Here is what I
did:

downloaded ltlkb.bin

with rawrite copied it onto an empty floppy.
Connected Doubletalk LT to com1, both machines are desktops, BTW.
Reboot computer, prompt comes up. I type

text <ENTER>

The booting process proceeds as if there is no speakup built-in.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Vic