keyspk07 moved

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu May 11 08:20:43 EDT 2000

Hi Folks:  I have moved Berry's keyspk07 package and read me into the
goodies directory.  It would be nice if someone could take the time to
try it out and give us and Berry a report.  It is basically a perl
script to allow you to make key macros on the fly.  It does this by
taking your macro string building it into the keymap and loading it
with loadkeys.  You can also move the speakup key assignments around
with it so you could move say_current_line on to alt-8 for instance.
I haven't had a chance to play with it yet so a volunteer would be
apreciated.

  Kirk