Speak Freely help?

frankiec at unforgettable.com frankiec at unforgettable.com
Tue May 9 05:09:23 EDT 2000

Hi Chris

You will also need a sfspeaker running on port 4074 to beable to hear us
on the reflector.  Just edit this script to join us on the reflector.

SPEAKFREE_LWL_TELL=lwl.braille.uwo.ca
SPEAKFREE_ID="'your name'"
SPEAKFREE_CNAME='your hostname
export SPEAKFREE_LWL_TELL
export SPEAKFREE_ID
export SPEAKFREE_CNAME
sfspeaker -p4074 &
sfspeaker &
sfmike lwl.braille.uwo.ca:4074
killall -9 sfspeaker &

I have this killing off sfspeaker when sfmike exits.

If you have any more questions just ask.

FC