NumPad problem

David Baker dbaker3 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 6 22:23:33 EDT 2000

I've got Slackware fully installed and bootable; I used the liloconfig.tty
after making a lilo booter floppy.  Is there a way I can get my num pad back
without reinstalling everything?  Now that the OS part is fully operational,
it sure boots fast!  I saw the readme for installing Speakup, but is that on
the Slackware CD as well?

Thanks,

Dave