small secure systems

Tommy Moore stp at odysseus.yi.org
Sat May 6 16:09:56 EDT 2000

Actually I don't really need spare partitions. Only need them if you want
to test the system that I'm putting together. Would only need like 500 mb
of drive space or so for the bbuilding and then  what ever you wanna give
to test it out.
I'm about half way done building mine so if anyone wants to offer some
help that'd be cool.

Reason why I need bandwidth is because the sources are about 70 mb  and
mostly I need processor speed because a few things that need to be
compiled take like at least half an hour on my fastest machine.

thanks.