sound advice needed

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Fri Mar 31 06:38:37 EST 2000

Hi Captain Kirk!

Thanks for those tips. I don't think I can manage it with a "PCI-only"
system because I need to use the Doubletalk card. The machine we are
talking about is a mixed architecture. The chip set thing is important
though. Can you (or Buddy maybe) tell me more about that? What are the two
chip sets called and which is which?

Tha;nks -- Chuck.