Automatic dialing in Linux

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Mon Mar 27 10:17:08 EST 2000

That should not be a problem. You just give a 'private network' number for
each, and specify 'dynamic' in your diald.conf file. The docs suggest
using 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.2 if they are not already in use. The
'dynamic' option lets the software replace those phoney addresses with the
assigned ones when your ISP reports them during the signon process.

Chuck.