Dallas/Fort Worth Sighted Volunteer

Ron Kassen rvkassen at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 25 13:33:37 EST 2000

Dave,
I don't live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, but I just wanted to let you know
that we all appreciate your willingness to pitch in when we need help.
Sometimes we get frustrated when we can not tell what is going on.  Tings
don't work perfectly all the time, and sometimes speech is not accessible
for short periods of time.  I just had the experience of installing Windows
NT workstation at work, and there is no way whatsoever to have a talking
install.  I know how to answer the prompts, I just need to know what they
are.  I have not converted to Linux yet, but I am planning on it in the very
near future.  Thanks again for the message.

RK