Dallas/Fort Worth Sighted Volunteer

Dave Surina 2gds at raytheon.com
Fri Mar 24 11:18:49 EST 2000

I stumbled across the speakup mailing list by following a link from
slashdot- which is a pretty cool web site, though I don't know if it's
friendly in the auditory or brail sense..  I'm not a blind person and
don't know any, just wanted to offer my assistance if anyone in the
Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area needs lend of a set of eyeballs for trouble
shooting computer junk.  I have no experience whatsoever with any of the
products that may be in use by blind people, but am intrigued by the
voice interface concept.  Anyway, keep up the good work and GO LINUX.  I
hope the Gnome team is giving some thought to voice synthesis
modules/plugins for the new Linux interface being developed.

Best Regards,

Dave Surina
dave at thedigitalcave.org
Hm. phone 972-991-1283