A note in addendum to the last note

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Wed Mar 22 22:06:47 EST 2000

Posted to the blinux-newbie list, thought I may as well here, too. Just a
note to encourage y'all to visit the linuxmall site and if you can,
purchase your linux stuff from them. From their quick turnaround on making
their site Lynx accessible, and then two articles in as many weeks about
our access needs and Linux, I'd say they care about our issues and I, for
one, am very willing to support companies like that, and I'd encourage
others to do likewise. :)

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV        | Friday whistle, how did I make it?
Email: davros at ycardz.com     | If I had my way, I'd run out naked!