Announcing ZipSpeak: A Talking Mini-Distribution of Linux

Geoff Shang gshang10 at scu.edu.au
Mon Mar 20 17:44:07 EST 2000

Hi Tommy:

Well, I reckon it would be great to aim to ultimately get them all talking
out of the box.  Ultimately however, it will probably require the eventual
co-operation of the people involved in maintaining the various
distributions in order to get it fully supported (including it being
available from CD installs, etc).  I know that interest has been shown by
people working on the debian project to have speakup included so perhaps
that's a good starting point.  Then again, I think Kirk and Gene have it
well in hand.

Geoff.