Perl scripts

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Fri Mar 17 02:08:28 EST 2000

Or if ou would like to know the path of PERL binary for sure, type

which perl

to get the existing path to the PERL binary. To get rid of CTRLF's, what I
do usually do is to open the same PERL script in Pico. Then press space bar
once, Pico will say: "File modified", then do backspace once to get rid of
that space you just typed, then save normally. Pico will get rid of those
CTRLF's for you. Neat!
Regards,
Vic