[blinux-newbie] blind + linux = blinux

Hart Larry chime at primenet.com
Thu Mar 16 16:30:46 EST 2000

Hi There MJP:  Very interesting article.  First of all, I never see any
announcements on this list?  2nd, and most important, I really cannot run Linux
until there is a screen-reader which supports the DecTalk PC?  Emax doesn't seem
to be a screen-reader?  It would be more than wonderful if some kind of speech
would install with Slack Ware.  Having to install anything from inside of a
program which doesn't talk is hard at best.
Tomorrow I am planning on ordering DSL---and I would like to eventually try
Linux.
Please let me know when there is support for DecTalk PC?  Thanks so much
Hart Larry