PDA hardware

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Mar 14 09:29:01 EST 2000

The sofware player was written by a Swedish company for Daisy. Victor is a
product of Visuaide in Quebec.

Also, it really doesn't surprise me that they would choose to build a
software player in Windows. That's were the users are. Much as you and I
(and a growing number of others) like using Linux, most users are still in
Windows and will be for the immediate future.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net