PDA web pages

cpt.kirk at 1tree.net cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Mar 13 17:20:27 EST 2000

Well, Ihad a moment and put together some web pages to document work
toward our goal of getting a PDA for blind users. There is not a lot out
there. But you can take a look at what is there. The address is:
www.1tree.net/pda

I have the guidelines that I am using for preliminary design. They are not
set in stone and surely will be revised. Soon I hope to place information
concerning ideas on adapting current PDA's and other hardware selection
criteria. I will try and keep the pages current with developments on this
project.

Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Your fly might be open (but don't check it just now).