PDA's

Greg Keto gorgotek at gte.net
Sat Mar 11 11:37:43 EST 2000

Hi Kirk, read an earlier post of yours, I also have a blind friend.
My statement is referring to the Windows C.E. O/S not the C language.
I think the Palm O/S is well suited for an audio interface compared to
Windows C.E. O/S because the all applications on the Windows C.E. O/S
have to work through the Windows GUI.

Greg Keto