braille input

cpt.kirk at 1tree.net cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Fri Mar 10 23:48:59 EST 2000

Buddy and I were talking some more at dinner (we live in the same town).
And the thing that both of us believe is that honestly, taking a current
PDA and adapting it might not be the best way to go.

Here is the thing about the touch screens. They do mean touch. if your
stylus comes into contact with the screen you are inputing information. To
get the feel of what the template on a screen would be like, take a piece
of a report cover and slip it into a slate. Then realize that the
slightest touch to the plastic is input.

Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net