pda project

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Mar 10 19:59:07 EST 2000

Hi, Kirk:

I can accept this assignment, but I think it would be best to do this kind
of survey with sighted assistance. Let me work on that. Regretably, that's
where the net doesn't help. None of you are in DC!

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net