braille input

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Fri Mar 10 19:38:04 EST 2000

Hey,

Just a thought, but, well, here's a thought. If we wanna explore the whole
touch screen using braille input idea, why not schnag one of those tablet
PC's? I think Computer Geeks has one lately, but of course no HDD
installed. 8MB RAM though and a 486. Once we actually get some software
written to do braille input on a touch screen, I wonder if we might do a
first prototype on one of those? Well, it's a thought anyway. Specially if
we can find refurbs or lower-end ones to mess with.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV
Email: davros at ycardz.com
Voice mail: 877-791-5298