braille input

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Mar 10 18:23:33 EST 2000

I think a template would be a piece of plastic, maybe metal, hardware that
would overlay the screen. You'd be able to feel the cells with your
stylus.

And, whether or not brailling is to be reversed or left as we've been
learning it in school -- namely writing retrograde -- right to left --
because we're embossing paper through a metal guide that grips the paper
-- heck, that's a user configuration setting. It would be trivial to
simply flip that for each cell.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net