pda project

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Fri Mar 10 18:05:49 EST 2000

Hi Folks:  I think we need a bit of a survey to see what's actually
available.  It would be useful to have prices and features so that we
can make a decision on which system to go with.  Of course it has to
be something which has Linux available for it currently.  The samson,
palm pilot and Psion come to mind immediately.  We can discussion
input methods and output methods once we have some idea which system
to target.  Janina, do you think you could do that type of a survey?
If anyone else is interested in gathering information they could
speakup and contact Janina.  Should she decide to accept the task
before the five second self destruct mechanism goes off.

  Kirk