blind friendly weather site

frankiec at unforgettable.com frankiec at unforgettable.com
Mon Jun 26 16:37:27 EDT 2000

Well we will try sending this again.

Hi all

Well my best friend from middle school is now working at the weather
underground.  I will make sure that he fixes the page.  He was the one who
notified me of it's existance.  Which I promptly relayed to Gene because I
know he likes that sort of thing.  Write me off list with suggestions for
the page and I will make sure that they get done.  It's just a phone call
away.

FC