Hello all

Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Thu Jun 29 15:37:31 EDT 2000

Hey Terry,
The question is: "what telnet program do you use to access your UNIX boxes
from WINDOWS?  I have found that comnet works better than the stock telnet
that comes with WINDOWS.  Unfortunately coment works a little better with
WINDOW-EYES than with JFW.  Of course Linux telnet works the best.

Brent, if you happen to be running the csh or tcsh shells on your isp the
following is the equivalent of what Terry did with ksh:
setenv TERM vt100

     Jim