Dialpad

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Jun 27 12:34:37 EDT 2000

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Matthew Janusauskas wrote:

> Isn't the main consideration that dialpad is so java intensive?

This is my recollection of our previous discussions of Dial Pad.

But, if this is the case, at some point someone should be able to get the
requisite info out of Java, assuming it's been coded using Sun's
Foundation Classes which have access info built in.

I frankly wonder how this will end up working in Linux. Will Java access
necessarily come as an adjunct to gui access--as it does in Windows? Or
will some Kirk Reiser Clone build us a lovely cursys or command line
widget that will simply send all those lovely graphix to /dev/null?

					Janina

-Matt > > >