Eureka! file attachments work!

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Mon Jun 26 16:54:37 EDT 2000

Jim Watts -

Well what do you know? It did the trick! I downloaded the source tarball
for pine 4.21, compiled it and installed it, and now my outgoing
attachments are tagged correctly and work correctly when received! Many
thanks for your insight - I was spinning my wheels in sendmail, metamail,
procmail, and every other kind of mail my man pages could find for me, but
updating my pine software did the trick...

Chuck.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
Parallel lines never meet, unless you bend one or both of them.