Standalone E-Mail

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Jun 25 17:37:52 EDT 2000

Well, all I can say, is that any ISP worth its salt should queu mail when
your system is off line. To do otherwise is to disregard reality. No box
is always online, not even the ones that are supposed to be. To clean up
the common saying, stuff happens. The best intentions of being up 24 by 7
will go awry from time to time.

I think there's no avoiding the need to have mail queu when the assigned
delivery address is unavailable. I know that our isp for afb.net, for
example, queus for five days.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net