Standalone E-Mail

brent harding bharding at greenbaynet.com
Sun Jun 25 12:01:22 EDT 2000

Cool, never thought about that before, nothing I ever used before could
compose offline. What I've thought of is is to deal with what happens to
mail addressed directly to my linux box, as my isp puts an x-from and puts
my linux box domain, which is valid when I'm online in the x-from header.
The hostname is set this way so telnet and other things can work when I
need them to, that's not as critical because people could try later when
I'm on, but mail doesn't cue up and stay there until I get on to have my
system receive it for whatever alias it may go to. The only other solution
would be a speech friendly way to run windows under linux, for when windows
is needed, so I could leave my system on in windows and my linux stuff
would continue working.