E-mail on your own box

Joseph Norton jnorton at nortcom.com
Fri Jun 23 20:03:05 EDT 2000

Hi Brent:

Unfortunately, Tzo doesn't have a free service (they do have a free 30-day
trial and I believe you don't have to give them any billing details for
the trial).  This is only for the standard Tzo service.  After the trial
is over, they charge for their service.

The standard service costs $24.95 for 1 year and $39.95 for 2 years.  The
premier service (where you have your own domain and Tzo redirects to
that domain)) costs $59.95 for 1 year and $99.95 for 2 years.  This does
not include the store and forward service for E-mail.  The price for that
service varies depending upon amount of storage space required and the
subscription period.  Here is the price summary for the store and forward
service.

   6 months of service 5MB of storage $59.95
   1 year of service 5MB of storage $99.95
   1 year of service 10 MB of storage $149.95

Again, a little more than I want to keep paying out, but, it has been an
interesting learning experience.

Hope this helps.