blind friendly weather site

Brent harding bharding at greenbaynet.com
Fri Jun 23 19:03:18 EDT 2000

That's what I would like to do. I might be switching isps soon, and would
rather switch everything to that address now before I get terminated
unexpectedly again.
I had pine set up to use my local smtp, and it sent as from
wbth.dynodns.net. Is there a way to make mail wait until I come on, or
does the mail system fail if the system isn't always there?
I'm using debian 2.2 potato.