blind friendly weather site

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Jun 23 14:33:42 EDT 2000

Not bad.

Though one has to wonder what they had in mind putting up a graphical link
with no alt text on a page specifically aimed at blind users.

I still like telnet access to this same service as:

	telnet rainmaker.wunderground.com

It's very quick if you know the three letter city codes you're interested
in: e.g. NYC for New York City, SFO for San Francisco and Oakland, DCA for
Washington, DC Area, etc.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net