Send me a new speakup Kernal image to work with Slack or freedsb and blaster 64

brent harding bharding at greenbaynet.com
Thu Jun 22 12:57:00 EDT 2000

Isn't it just a config script that you run? I know an sblive uses emu10k1,
but I had recording trouble, and the module wouldn't load on startup in
debian, so someone helped me install alsa over telnet, sound works good
now. There's probably a source package, though, that includes a configure
script, don't know if the original had it though.