trplayer 1.0.1

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Jun 21 18:14:15 EDT 2000

Getting a very current version of Real Player might be a bit more dificult
than one might think. At least, my pexierience was a surprise to me. I
filled out the form yesterday after Matt announced TRPlayer, and
downloaded an rpm off the Real Networks San Francisco mirror. Well, come
to find out a fairy had already installed 7.05. I found this out when I
tried to run the rpm which was only 7.04. Go figure!