realplayer 7beta1/2

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Jun 21 17:47:14 EDT 2000

Does anybody have an url handy from which realplayer 7beta1 or 7beta2 can
be downloaded? The "goodies" site has only 7.05 which does not work with
Matt Campbell's trplayer 1.0.1. I followed Matt's link to the "real.com"
site but they seem to insist that I buy something. I thought I was making
my selection properly but bailed out when asked for a credit card number.
realplayer 7.05 works fine with trplayer 1.0.0, but if the latter is going
to be upgraded  frequently, I will have to upgrade my realplayer to keep
in step.

Chuck.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
What this country needs is a good five cent microcomputer.