Announcing trplayer 1.0.1

Matthew Campbell mattcamp at crosswinds.net
Wed Jun 21 10:05:36 EDT 2000

Whether the source code becomes available depends on what RealNetworks
will let me do.  Because I'm using their software development kit and
their sample code, I'm under a restricted license agreement, so I
can't put the program under an open-source license like the GPL.  I
have asked someone at RealNetworks whether I can release the source
code, and what restrictions I'll have to place on the code.  I
certainly want to release the code, and if they let me, I will.

--
Matt Campbell <mattcamp at crosswinds.net>
Web site:  http://www.crosswinds.net/~mattcamp/