speakup-0.09a.tar.gz

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Jun 20 06:27:53 EDT 2000

Hi Joe:  No.  Just take the speakup_decext.c file and drop that in
place.  All the 2.2.x stuff is the same except for that driver.  You
certainly did find a bug.  It pays to have loads of folks beating on
something.

For the rest of you, I apologize for the 2.4.x stuff.  I think I may
let this thing drive me to drink.  I'll hopefully get a v-0.09b up at
some point today.

I should also take this opertunity to mention we have speakup in cvs
now and I will make checkout scripts available to those of you wishing
to live on the bleeding edge.  We have already made quite a few
changes.  Of course, we've made quite a few headaches as well. 'grin'

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061