bug in 0.09a

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Mon Jun 19 23:59:22 EDT 2000

Hi
	I believe this was the bug that it was supposed to fix. If you
know how to program in C, edit speakup_dtlk.c and change synth_portlist[]
to only include your port, and the ending 0. If you aren't a C programmer,
forget I said it. For some reason, kernel 2.4.0-test1 has a device probing
problem and this is what I did to get my internal doubletalk to work after
Kirk told us on the list that's what we had to do. I'm not a very good
programmer myself but I'm learning.