Reflector.

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Sun Jun 18 01:04:42 EDT 2000

Hi kirk
	Well, with devfs, running the snddevices script screws things
up. It screws it up to the point of requiring a reboot. After attempting
to have two copies of the same device (which is essentially what's
happening) you're bound to have trouble. Thanks for the major and minor
numbers. I'll need to put them in my devfs startup script so they will be
available whenever the system boots.
	If those alsa drivers can really make my card act full duplex even
if it isn't, that'll open the door to the reflector for me.