rtf files and slackware

Jude T. DaShiell jdashiel at clark.net
Thu Jun 8 14:13:17 EDT 2000

Do any converters exist?  I tried searching for rtf in the man pages and
came up blank.
I just got 8 bit download capability back thanks to slackware and
zipspeak!
verio was no help in this matter though.  It turns out they use mschap and
stand-alone and I used another ip-address number for the system in
pppsetup and that now works.  Lynx shows its normal startup page, and I
managed to ftp 4 files in binary mode onto my hard drive and one of them
being a zip archive checked it out with linux unzip and that came back
with no errors.