speakup and transport

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Jun 8 11:12:45 EDT 2000

Thanks for this suggestion.  I added this to the /etc/lilo.conf and now it works each time.  The strnage thing is that I had
this same installation in the same hard drive on a different machine about a month ago and it worked each time without
this serial addition line.  hmmm, no explanation for it.

Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net
icq and evoice # 5283055
http://www.asmodean.net