made it!

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Jun 7 19:46:47 EDT 2000

Jude -

You have to dial out with the command "ppp-go" before you run lynx - lynx
does not know anything about dialing out. When you are ready to hang up,
use "ppp-off". There is a program called "diald" which supports dialing on
demand, but without that, you have to explicitly initiate the dialing and
disconnecting yourself.

Chuck.