Installing Linux over the network

frankiec at unforgettable.com frankiec at unforgettable.com
Mon Jun 5 13:00:35 EDT 2000

Hi Vic

You will need to decide if you are going to do an nfs install or a ftp
install.  Or an http install in the case of debian.  Each distribution
deels with network installation just a bit differently.  So what
distribution are you wanting to install?

Most of the distributions have concise README files to get you up and
running.  So rtfm...

If you have any problems with the installation I would be glad to give you
a hand.  I think that you are going to find it a breeze.

hth
Frank