made it!

Shawn Djernes shawn at sdjernes.tzo.com
Sun Jun 4 11:05:28 EDT 2000

Hello,

What chip does the card have.  I had a SCSI card from SIIG that was not
listed and was actually an AdvanSys chip which works very well.  The more
details you know the better your chances of finding what your card is like
and then just makeing some changes to a config file works.  This is what I
had to do initially to get my PCMCIA LinkSys adapter to work in my Toshiba
laptop.

Shawn Djernes