made it!

Chris Schulte cjschulte at home.com
Sat Jun 3 21:35:32 EDT 2000

What he is talking about is it's a lot more difficult for programs that are
designed to break people's passwords if they are just letters and numbers.
If you have symbols like the pound sign, and the exclamation point in your
password, the programs are going to have to work that much harder to break
them.