made it!

Jude T. DaShiell jdashiel at clark.net
Sat Jun 3 11:56:52 EDT 2000

Found out had to use /dev/hda1 for root!
Before I just used hda1 for root and that didn't point to the right place
so no login.
Any case I got a strong password set for root now.  In case any don't know
the difference between a weak password and strong password it's this.  You
can enter all the letters and numbers you want and you'll still have a
weak password.  But put a special symbol like the stuff you type when you
start shifting the number keys in that password along with letters and
numbers and you have yourself a strong password.
Now I've got some other email to read.  Be back with you all later.