Audio tutorial on Slackware Linux installation now available

brent harding bharding at mail.ufw2.com
Tue Jul 18 21:15:20 EDT 2000

If we can find a dedicated machine somewhere, we could run a realaudio
server on it, or does the software cost a lot? How hard is it to get linux
to back up on a colorado 3.2 internal, ide tape drive? I never found an
idetape driver. I was told I can use my floppy drive while I'm using the
tape drive, what do I have to do under debian to work it? Do I just mount
it, I was told I could, which device name will it get, and if it needs a
new one which MAKEDEV command would I use?